CPO® Classes Near Me
Pool Envy knows that there are so many of you from the Space Coast of Florida to the West Coast of California are wanting to obtain CPO® Certification. There are many benefits of in person learning and instruction. Avoiding rudness that seems to happen in the the virtual world by being in person and learning face to face in the classroom.
- Reduce risks in and around swimming pool water.
- Prevent drowning along with avoiding recreational water illness.
- Avoid suction entrapment by learning about VGBA
Benefits of the CPO® course near me include learning how to:
- Manage water problems that can impact successful operation of your facility.
- Perform chemical testing, and how to do record keeping
- Manage chemical feeders correctly and avoid trouble.
- Make facility improvements that can save money long term
- Avoiding dangerous situations that could cause evisceration, diving accidents, electrocutions, chemical hazards, and slips and falls.
- Addressing regulatory guidelines with various state and local health requirements.
- Maintaining the disinfection and water balance within your facility or a facility that you operate.
CPO® Classes provide:
- Opportunities to ask questions
- A fresh opportunity to learn in a dynamic maner
- Learning your local health codes and how to apply them to your facility
- What to do when you have an accident in the pool instead of guessing
- Hands on instruction versus learning through a computer screen
- Practice opportunities for learning CPO® math
- The sense of working with a group in person towards your goal
- Customized opportunities for you or your staff to learn at your own site or facility.
We highly recommend Pool Envy for CPO® certification as we are experienced with commercial aquatics full time and have experience with real world examples.
Pool Envy of Wisconsin holds classes in the following States and we do so with our 2-day in person classes:
CPO® Training In these states:
- Others by request
Many PHTA instructors offer the CPO® certification course but there are far less instructors who also teach the CPI, and CST courses. Jason Davies, PHTA Certified Instructor with Pool Envy® teaches all three. Additionally, Jason works in the pool industry full time and performs a lot of commercial aquatics work. This experience comes out during class with detailed explinations of topics.
Additional benefits of in person learning
- You have a highly regarded instructor you can directly approach about questions
- The ability to work collaboratively with other students in a classroom
- Experienc from outside your local area that provides a fresh perspective about the aquatics industry.