how long is cpo certification good for
You are probably here because you want to know how long is cpo certification good for? Here are the answers you are looking for:
- The CPO certification program does require candidates to take an open book exam and is valid in general for five years.
- In MA, the CPO is valid for 3 years.
- There are some jurisdictions in VA that also are only valid for 3 years.
If you are looking for pool operator training to earn CPO certification, we are happy to assist.
when do I obtain certificiation for cpo?
- After you take the 2-day in person class, you will then take an open book written exam
- Upon succesful completion of your exam, you will receive CPO certification
Can I earn continuing education credits for obtaining my CPO certification?
- Yes! PHTA is an Authorized Provider of International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- The IACET CEUs can help you achieve credit for various professional hours required of training.
Five years is how long cpo certification is good for